For diarrhoea & a healthy gut
Lacteol Fort (Sachet)
- The only HSA approved lactobacillus for the treatment of viral or bacterial diarrhoea.
- Direct bacteriostatic action and stimulates the growth of defensive acidogenic intestinal flora,
- Non-specific immunostimulation of the mucosa (increased synthesis of IgA).
- Inhibits adherence of invasive or toxicogenic enteropathogenic organisms (Escherichia coli, Campylobacter jejuni) to epithelial cells.
Symptomatic treatment of diarrhoea.
Take as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
To be taken at the first sign of diarrhoea
|Number of sachets||First day||Following days|
|1st dose||2nd dose||1st dose||2nd dose|
|Children||1 to 2||1||1||1|
Contents of sachets can be mixed into water
The second dose can be taken 6-8hours after the first dose.
- Safe to be taken with antibiotics
- No refrigeration required
Keep in cool dry place, store below 25°c
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus LB (lyophilized inactive microbial bodies)||10 billion|
|Fermented culture medium (neutralized)||160mg|
|Excipients q.s. one capsule of||800mg|